Here I will give you an Introduction to Astrology.
Friends, kindly try to understand what I explain to you about Astrology. Then you can decide whether Astrology is important or not? Advice through Astrology has always been beneficial in taking important decisions and shaping important events in my life. This is why I was attracted towards Astrology. As I have studied this sacred Science of Astrology thoroughly, I am able to give advice to the disturbed and needy people. I am also trying to spread the message of Astrology for the benefit of mankind also.
I give below a small poem
To believe in Astrology entirely depends upon you and it is your BIRTH RIGHT too. Every thing has a good or bad side, just like a piece of coin. It is you who has to decide what is good or bad for you. There are positive as well as negative sides in all the subjects and Astrology cannot escape from that. So it is your decision if you want to believe in Astrology, or not. There are staunch believers of Astrology and there are some who do not believe in this sacred science. But in my 33 years of experience I have found that every human being believes in Astrology directly or indirectly.
Western or Tropical Astrology gives “The Art of Judging Occult Influences of Stars upon Human Affairs”. Hindu or Sidereal Astrology gives “PHAL JYOTISH” which means science of the scientific effects of the stars, in short “BHAVISHYA” or forecasts of the Planets or Stars on human life. Hindu Astrology is unique in predicting the events, as it has its own specialty and art of predictions. Hindu astrology has “Yogas” (Planetary combinations), “Astakvarga” and ”DASHA SYSTEM” which is unique and not found in any Systems of Astrology except INDIA.
It is very interesting to know that with the help of this sacred Science of Astrology, you can improve your physical, mental and spiritual power (Shakti)
Human beings do their “Karma” (Purushartha) for happiness (Sukha). But by do only doing Karma, we cannot claim that we will get happiness (Sukha). Only with the help of “BHAGYA” (Prarabdha) or what we call FATE, the results of our Karma are fruitful.
I always believe that if karma is performed with the help of “Time” and “Bhagya” you will surely get the favorable results.
When you go to the temple, you see a Murti (Idol) of God made out of stone or metal or in a frame on an ordinary printed paper. If you have faith in this idol or statue (Murti), then it works like a miracle or divine power (DAIVI SHAKTI). Without FAITH, this idol or statue for you will be only stone or a piece of paper. Here I would like to stress, that you must have faith and trust, if you want to take advantage of such divine powers; whether in consultations of Astrology, idols of God or Goddesses, Mantra, Yantra, or Tantra.
Remember that when you have “TIME” + “BHAGYA” + “FAITH” with “TRUST” and the right “KARMA”, it will give you the wonderful desired results with fulfillment of life.
Somewhere I have read that “Man is the architect of his own future” This means (Arthartha) that man can make his own future with the help of Karma (deeds or Actions), but I personally believe that “without the ‘BHAGYA’ (fate), Karma will be weaker and without the Karma, the Bhagya (fate) will be blind”. Then the question arises, who is stronger out of Bhagya and Karma? To get a service or job easily, is called Bhagya, and to continue that service is the Karma. Bhagya and Karma run parallel. Karma and Bhagya are like two wheels of a vehicle and that’s why through Astrology, we have to first find out the whole “Bhagya Chakra” and according to that we can perform Karma to get the best fruitful results.
I will now give you a practical (proven) example of this Science of Astrology..
- Bharati (Tide and Ott (ebb) on Purnima (Full moon) and on Amavasya (no moon) takes place because of the effects of the MOON. This is a proven fact.
- Female menstrual period always takes place once in a month with an accurate cycle of 28 days. We can prove this with the help of principles of Astrology very easily. This menstrual takes place when Gochar (transiting) Moon passes through the female’s natal Mars in her horoscope (Birth chart) for healthy women.
- We know through Medical Science that a pregnant woman delivers a child after nine months and ten days. If you count 30 days in a month then the total will be 280 days, Here once again we can prove that 28 day cycle of the Moon gives 280 days in 10 months. (at the rate of 28 days Moon cycle in 10 months).
- It is customary in our Nirayan or Hindu Astrology to give the child’s name according to the MOON sign at the time of birth. It may be given from the 12 signs of the zodiac starting from Aries to Pisces (Mesha to Meen). As per the Medical Science, the doctors give the date of delivery with the help of the last menstrual period in the same way we, the astrologers, also can give the accurate delivery date through the position of the moon sign of a pregnant woman. Let me give an example. Please find out your mothers Moon sign (Rashi), and then find out from that Rashi (moon sign), a Ghatastakam, means Ghatak Tithi (Indian lunar day) of your mother, and that Ghatak Tithi will be your birth tithi, and sometimes a plus or minus of (before and after) a main Ghatak Tithi will be your birth tithi and from birth tithi you can count easily the birthdate. We have proved this in thousands of cases (Tithi means Indian Lunar days).
- In bright days (Shukla Paksha) from Ekam to Purnima, first bright lunar day to bright 15th lunar day, ill people will get fast cure because moon is more nearer to the sun and in Krishna Paksha (dark lunar days) from the first dark day to 15th dark lunar day (ekam to Amavasya) ill people may not get fast cure or recovery. Especially in chronic diseases, I have to start treatment in suda (bright days) or Shukla Paksha and I get good results and in acute diseases I found out that cure does not respond well in dark days (Vad or Krishna Paksha).
- You all know that there is a triangle of Mind, Body and Soul. I found out that more deaths occur on Amavasya (new moon day) and Purnima (full moon day). In these cases we found out that astrological conjunction of the Sun + Moon in a same Rashi on Amavasya day and a Sam, Saptak Yuti (opposition) on Purnima means Sun and Moon in opposition, and so we call both a conjunction of the SUN (Soul or Atma) + Moon (mind), cuts off the relations with the body, then death takes place.
- An expert astrologer will predict and detect accurately the type of disease or sickness with the help of a person’s horoscope. An astrologer does not ask questions regarding the sickness of the patient. Without asking any questions or even in absence of the patient, an efficient astrologer detects his sickness or diseases very easily and accurately with the help of his horoscope. This is reverse in medical field. A patient has to reply to the questions asked by the doctor, and only then the doctor can decide what prescriptions are to be given to the patient. There is a great difference in medical science, say a doctor and Astrology, say an Astrologer. Astrologer is in a position to forecast well in advance regarding the health, sickness or diseases of a person. In Medical Science, with the help of symptoms of the patient and replies given by the patient, the doctor decides the type of the sickness and then he prescribes the medicines.
In this way we can prove that Astrology is much more important in present days and lastly I have to say that “Astrology” is the mother of all sciences.